Personal Assistant to Female Professional Apply Now
Location: Pennsylvania / Haverford
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
Job ID: JN -042017-324
DescriptionPersonal Assistant to Female Professional
Overview: This position will be to assist the Lady of the house with all personal and business activities. This role will involve maintaining several calendars and scheduling, interacting with household staff, contractors, vendors, and other suppliers.
The Professional currently serves on a non-profit board whose meetings require that the PA assemble and organize board documents, preparatory and follow-up administrative support, with diplomacy and tact.
The Ideal Candidate:
professional, calm, very detail-oriented, a highly organized pro-active self-starter; anticipates needs; has a strong sense of discretion and ability to handle confidential, sensitive information; roll up your sleeves mentality
- Maintain the Professional’s Monthly and daily detailed, ever-changing calendars and schedules
-Schedule, prepare and print out agendas, itineraries, to-do lists; troubleshoot as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries including hotel, cars, airfare etc.
- Order and maintain all domestic supplies
- Review, track, and document incoming/outgoing packages
- Coordinate and support a domestic staff of several full-time employees, consisting of: two housekeepers, a part-time driver, gardener and personal chef
- Undertake assorted tasks, such as gift ordering and wrapping, anticipating and writing thank-you letters, and assisting with other correspondence
- Inspect, identify, and report daily, as needed, on the status of the Pennsylvania home, including all problems that arise with its infrastructure and maintenance
- Interact with and schedule maintenance work with a varied group of building and other assorted contractors and vendors involved in maintaining a large home including builders, painters, plumbers, stonemasons, and other maintenance personnel
- Experienced private personal assistant, preferably 7+ years of experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proven loyalty and strong work ethic with past employers
- Handle efficiently and effectively a diverse workload
- Excellent computer skills required; MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Effective time manager
- Prioritize work effectively relative to employer’s priority needs
- Meet multiple deadlines with detailed accuracy and precision
- Multi-task effectively, even with frequent interruptions, and effectively track progress to completion of each task
- Effectively and accurately take dictation on a computer or from phone messaging
- Anticipate employer’s needs and, when in doubt, ask for guidance in a timely and appropriate manner
- Proactively anticipate and plan the personal, medical, and business calendars using good problem solving skills.