Client Customer Service Manager Apply Now
Location: Connecticut / Stamford
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Job ID: JN -062017-336
DescriptionClient Customer Service Manager
Pinpoint powered by Transparent is a rapidly growing and innovative global organization that operates within the dynamic cost recovery industry, offering and specializing in a multitude of cost recovery services and solutions.
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are seeking an experienced leader to work with our diverse client base managing client satisfaction, adding client value in everything we do, while directing and leading both our professional auditing and customer service teams.
Our firm’s North American headquarters is located in Stamford, Ct
Purpose of the position
Responsible for the performance of the Customer Service department and a continuous qualitative Customer Service process. Enabling team members to perform at their best and creating alignment within the department.
- Management and alignment Managing the Statements and Audit Call Center team and enable them to perform at their best. Creating alignment in the Customer Service team regarding goals, results and collaboration. Represents the Customer Service department in the management board.
- Performance management Responsible for the performance and the results of the Customer Service team. Reaching the drafted targets and desired results.
- Time management Setting up deadlines in collaboration with relevant departments and achieving deadlines within the Customer Service department.
- Process Execution and improvement of the Statements and Audit Call Center process.
- Communication Serve as a link of communication between Statements Call Center, Audit Call Center and the rest of the company.
Direct influence at Statements and Audit Call Center process
Skills and knowledge Minimum HBO/Bachelor level of working and thinkingExperience in a managing position within a Call Center/Customer Service environmentFluent in English and Dutch verbally and in writing, 3th language is a preExperience with Microsoft Office packagesExcellent communication skillsTeamplayerFlexible